ING DIRECT - Referral Program
At ING DIRECT, our strategy is to help customers get ahead and become the primary bank for more and more Australians.
The ING DIRECT Referral Program provides your customers the ability to consider our award winning transaction account, Orange Everyday when applying for an ING DIRECT home loan.
Fee Waiver promotions extended
Please note the current fee waiver promotions for Fixed Rate Application, SmartPack and Orange Advantage annual fees will be extended until 31 March 2015. Loan applications must be unconditionally approved by 31 March 2015 for fee waivers to apply. Below is a summary of the current fee waiver promotions:
- Fixed Rate Application & SmartPack fees ($499) waived
- Orange Advantage annual fee ($199) waived for first year
Important points to note for the above promotions:
- Applicable for new applications with new to ING DIRECT security property
- Fixed rate lock-in is available for a flat fee of $749 per fixed rate application
- Standard pre and post settlement fees and charges apply, including Fixed Rate Lock In fees (where applicable)