Referral Program - Starts 21 May 2014
At ING DIRECT, our strategy is to help customers get ahead and become the primary bank for more and more Australians.
To help achieve this, we are pleased to launch the ING DIRECT Referral Program on Wednesday 21 May 2014.
The program gives your customers the ability to consider our award winning transaction account Orange Everyday when applying for an ING DIRECT home loan.
Fee Waiver promotions extended
Please note the current fee waiver promotions for Fixed Rate Application, SmartPack and Orange Advantage annual fees will be extended until 31 December 2014. Loan applications must be unconditionally approved by 31 December 2014 for fee waivers to apply. Below is a summary of the current fee waiver promotions:
- Fixed Rate Application & SmartPack fees ($499) waived
- Orange Advantage annual fee ($199) waived for first year
Important points to note for the above promotions:
- Applicable for new applications with new to ING DIRECT security property
- Fixed rate lock-in is available for a flat fee of $749 per fixed rate application
- Standard pre and post settlement fees and charges apply, including Fixed Rate Lock In fees (where applicable)